An implementation of the classic Bresenham line drawing algorithm.

A project on the Game Boy Advance in the style of the Escape Velocity games.

An exploration of pathfinding algorithms, using the Lee algorithm

An implementation of a TCP/IP network stack, capable of transferring game data, in this case a proof of concept for an Asteroids game.

This was the first thing we created at Abertay. We used Flash MX to create two projects: a short animation, the second a game project of our choosing.

Using OpenGL to create a procedurally generated terrain, including texturing and lighting.

An examination on the creation of art assets for games, which included creating our own hero models.

Examples of freelance graphic design work I did for a brief period.